My Little World

A place to put all of my random life commentary.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Shark Week

Originally posted August 3, 2006

I try really hard sometimes to hide the fact that deep down inside, I am a raging geek. 98% of the year, I succeed. But nothing brings out the geek in me like the Discovery Channel's annual Shark Week (whew...that rhymes!). Seriously, I'll see previews for all of the new specials a week in advance and I will start to feel a twinge of excitement coursing through my veins. Leaping Great Whites, stories of survival, encounters in the deep blue...does it GET any better?

Thank God for DVR or my life would literally revolve around making sure I'm home for the specials.And to make me sound even worse, they've been running a preview all week for a new show next Monday...The Giant Squid captured on camera, live for the first time!!! I've already got my DVR set. I'm ridiculous. My husband just laughs and laughs at me. Although, he's become a Shark Week convert.

Seriously though, nothing beats a night watching razor sharp teeth on the tube... Well, except maybe a night of hot sex! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home